Monday, April 7, 2014

A Top-Down Day

4/7/14 Diamine Chocolate Brown ink, Sailor pen, Canson XL 140 lb. paper
It’s spring!

Not the rainy-equinox kind of spring, or the chilly cherry blossoms kind of spring. I mean the top-down-drive-to-the-zoo kind of spring!

Instead of my usual goal-oriented pursuit of a particular kind of animal or geography, map in hand, I took a lazy meander, stopping to make small sketches of whatever animals I happened to pass. 

It was that kind of spring day.





4/7/14 Iroshizuku Take-Sumi and Private Reserve
Velvet Black inks
4/7/14 Diamine Chocolate Brown ink

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the orangutan...just that perfect amount of detail and color around his eyes! Yeah for being able to drive with the top down...we are not quite at that stage yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...