Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Roosevelt Station, Sketch No. 4

6/23/14 Platinum Carbon and Diamine Grey inks, Pitt Artist Pen,
watercolor, Zig markers, Strathmore 400 140 lb. paper
Although it’s been nearly two months since the last time I sketched the Sound Transit Light Rail Roosevelt Station construction site, from where I stand, I honestly can’t say I see any “progress” as such. But different types of heavy equipment are now onsite, and some machinery has changed positions, so we’ll call that progress.  

I’ve begun numbering the sketches because it will be easier to track them over the months and years to come. The first three sketches in the series were done in April a year ago, in March of this year and in early May.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found something different at the location...at least they are moving things around. lol Nice sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...